To Everything There Is A Season

A Time For Every Purpose Under Heaven

A blog about raising a young family and keeping Christ at the center of it.



The Cyrs

The Cyrs
Photo Credit: Rachel Dewhurst

Thursday, October 8, 2015

A time for "I don't do baths!"


"Any man can be a father, but it takes someone
special to be a dad." ~Anne Geddes



I'm going to make this simple. I was away and Ben was left to hold down the fort here at home. One evening I received a text that read: I DON'T DO BATHS!

Assuming he was just being melodramatic about a task he's not crazy about I didn't pay it much attention and replied with: Oh come on! Your mom is there to help you. :)

What I received next was a series of texts with pictures of the most hilarious bath time I've ever read about. Enjoy!


 It all started as a fun bubble bath. Lots of happy girls.



 Then Tess started wincing and holding her rear.



And then the faces started.


 Then, there it was. Bigger than most grown men.


 So we went downstairs and Oma rinsed hair...


...and Emma peed on the floor.


Then I had to clean the bathtub.


It grossed us all out.

 But we recovered.





No comments:

Post a Comment