To Everything There Is A Season

A Time For Every Purpose Under Heaven

A blog about raising a young family and keeping Christ at the center of it.



The Cyrs

The Cyrs
Photo Credit: Rachel Dewhurst

Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Time to Make Puzzles

I have been looking for things to decorate the playroom walls for awhile now. Every time I see something cute though it seems to cost a fortune and I just can't justify spending a lot of money on a PLAY room. It never occurred to me to find puzzles to frame because I am NOT a puzzle person. I find no enjoyment in making them much to my children's dismay. This one above is a Melissa & Doug puzzle and was a birthday gift for one of the boys. After we made it I just kept thinking how pretty it is and how perfect it would be hanging on the wall of the playroom. I asked him what he thought about putting some modge podge over it to glue it together. He loved the idea because he had seen some in his aunt Addie's room not too long ago and thought it was very cool. It's an odd shape so I haven't been able to find a reasonably priced frame for it yet. We're still brainstorming ideas of how we can mount it on the wall so if you have any ideas send them my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment