To Everything There Is A Season

A Time For Every Purpose Under Heaven

A blog about raising a young family and keeping Christ at the center of it.



The Cyrs

The Cyrs
Photo Credit: Rachel Dewhurst

Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Time to Build Up





It is clear in God's word that we are to "build up" one another. In other words, encourage each other! Being an encouragement to others, whether it is when I encounter you face to face, on Facebook or through this blog, is something that is really important to me. It's something I pray about and try to be very intentional about. Encouragement can manifest itself in many forms and I am fortunate to have several encouraging people in my life that I can learn from. Recently I have a lot of friends who are looking for ways to provide for their family from home. We live in a time where there are more opportunities then ever to earn an income from the comfort of your home. This is a really great thing and for some, the difference between putting food on the table or not. I want to use this blog post to highlight some of the businesses my friends have with you. Maybe one of these great products they sell will interest you! If it doesn't, that's fine but I would ask that you take a few minutes to encourage them by clicking the links, taking a look and maybe even hitting the 'like' button on their Facebook pages!

1. Thirty-One with Kathy: Kathy recently became a consultant of Thirty-One products, as a way to earn money to bless others! That's right! Kathy has raised her family and has a full-time job but wanted to have extra funds in order to give to others who are in need. Whether it's a Pastor who needs encouragement or a neighbor in need. However the Lord leads her and her husband to give, is how they use all the money she earns selling these products. She is such a testimony to me of someone who is kind, generous and always goes above and beyond for others! If you have never had experience with Thirty-One products I will tell you that I have always been pleasantly surprised with the pieces I have purchased. They are of quality construction and always roomier than you expect. Click the link to go to Kathy's page and maybe consider hosting a party or making a purchase from an existing party.
2New Hampshire Home Made Creations: My good friends recently started their own Etsy shop selling things they make; from furniture to purses! There is a piece in their shop, a hand made wall tree, that is absolutely beautiful! It is quality craftsmanship with attention to detail and definitely worth taking a look at. I am purchasing the 'cup cozies' to give the kids teachers for Teacher Appreciation Day and the cups to go along with it (the cups are not on the site yet but will be soon) because I have a set and use it everyday! I think this set with a gift card to a coffee shop is the perfect way to say thank you to the awesome ladies who teach my kids each day! Click the link and encourage this young couple...and buy a cup cozie; you won't regret it!
New Hampshire Home Made Creations
NH Home Made Creations Facebook Page

3. It Works! with Tara: It Works is a company I had not heard of before. Tara and I went to high school together and I began seeing her post special's the company was offering on facebook. One particular offer really sparked my interest and so I contacted her and dug deeper. I have since become a fan of the products I have used. I am still very new to it so I would not be the best person to ask questions about it (that's Tara's job!) but I can tell you I am a satisfied customer. I  particularly love the line of supplements they offer. The 'Greens'-Berry flavor is so good and I add a scoop to my morning smoothie. That is just the beginning of what they offer! From body wraps to skin and hair care it's all there and you can check it out for yourself by clicking the link!
It Works! with Tara


4. doTERRA essential oils with Amy: You may remember a blog post I wrote awhile back about my recent experiences with essential oils. If you missed it, you can read it HERE. Amy is the one who introduced me to essential oils and she also sells them. As the wife of a youth Pastor and a busy mom of 5 children who also homeschool's, selling essential oils has been a great way for her to not only earn a little extra money but also earn free oils for her and her family. Amy has a facebook page where she shares a lot of helpful information about the oils. Take a minute to visit and if you are interested in getting started with oils, leave her a message on her page!
Revealing Natural Solutions Facebook Page

5. Ambit Energy with Laura: This is a brand new one to me but I really wanted to share this with you! Laura is the sister of a friend of mine who has recently become a consultant with Ambit Energy. Her husband is attending seminary right now and they are raising 3 young children so in an effort to help make ends meet, Laura has signed up to sell energy. As it has been explained to me, Ambit provides energy and natural gas services in deregulated markets across the United States. In short, they can provide electricity through your current supplier at a reduced rate. I'm still learning about how this works but I am intrigued. Laura was sharing with me some great incentives this company offers to anyone who signs up including a 2-night hotel voucher and the ability to earn free energy! One thing to note is this is only available in 14 states currently, so click the link to see if you live in a state it is offered in. Lucky for me I do live in one of them!
*Ambit Energy
*Ambit Energy with Laura
*Prospective Consultants Click HERE! (FREE enrollment ends tomorrow night at midnight, Pacific time)


This list contains a lot of fabulous people selling some great products! I hope you can spare some time to show them a little encouragement and visit them via the links I provided. If you are reading this and you have a home business or Etsy shop and you'd like to get the word out, you have an invitation to include the link and a brief description in the comment section! And if I may add...while you are 'liking' Facebook pages, don't forget to stop by mine and show a little love by hitting the 'like' button or becoming a follower of this blog!
To Everything There is a Season Facebook Page








No comments:

Post a Comment