To Everything There Is A Season

A Time For Every Purpose Under Heaven

A blog about raising a young family and keeping Christ at the center of it.



The Cyrs

The Cyrs
Photo Credit: Rachel Dewhurst

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Time for Pretzels

I'm hooked on spicy pretzels! I was introduced to them earlier in the summer by a friend. Each time I've served them I've gotten lots of positive feedback so I thought I'd share. I'm not sure if this is exactly the recipe she uses but I believe it's very close. They're a great snack-perfect for football season!

Spicy Pretzels
1 (15oz) bag pretzels-I prefer Snyders Snaps
1 C oil-I use canola
1 envelope Ranch seasoning
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper

1. In a bowl mix all ingredients except the pretzels.
2. In a deep baking dish (I use a pampered chef stone dish) spread out pretzels.
3. Pour mix over pretzels. Stir to coat.
4. Bake in oven @ 200 for 2 hours. Stir occasionally.

Let cool before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment